24 Years of Helping Our Clients
Glenn Hall founded Sign Resources in 1987 to meet the sign design, engineering and management needs which were increasingly being outsourced by national and global companies.
We have completed hundreds of projects in the Hotel, Restaurant, Banking, Petroleum, Entertainment, and many Service Industries.
From start-up programs to conversions with thousands of locations, our clients have looked to us to increase their brand equity by helping them achieve the highest quality execution and visual impact with their sign programs.
A few highlights along our timeline include:
- 1987: First Project - United Virginia Bank
- 1989: First Hotel Assignment
- 1990: First Large Conversion Project - BP Oil (7,000 locations)
- 1992: Began Working With Longest Term Client - Intercontinental Hotel Group
- 1995: Largest Individual Project - Morven Farms Carriage House
- 1999: Largest Stadium Project - Adelphia Coliseum, Nashville
- 2002: Adopted LLC Structure
- 2003: ADvantagraph Division
- 2006: LP Field, Nashville
- 2006: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- 2009: Glenn Hall, Founding Principal dies. Jerry Hall and Brian Bilyeu continue Sign Resources, and shorten the name to Sign Re.